This is our #1 question and the only way to give an honest answer is for us to get into a conversation.
We must fully understand your business, your offer, your target audience, your goals, and what problems the project will solve before we know what needs to be done.
What needs to be done dictates price.
Prescription without diagnosis is malpractice.
Here are a few initial questions to help narrow down the cost of your project:
- What do your visitors want to do when they visit your website?
- 12 months after your website goes live how will we know this project has been a success?
- What marketing activities are you doing now? What will you want to do after your new website goes live?
- Are you selling your users anything online? Do you want them to schedule appointments online?
- Will your users need to log into your website?
- Do you already have a logo + is authentic to who you are + is it appealing to your target audience?
- Any idea on how many web pages you need?
- Are we replacing an existing website? What is and isn’t working on your existing site. How many monthly visitors do you receive right now? How many become leads? How many of those leads become customers?
- Do you need help with writing content on your website or do you already have a professional copywriter?
- Do you have photography that powerfully showcases your services, product, location, and/or team?